HelpAge is at the forefront of technology adoption that has enabled it to serve the needs of India’s 90 million elders through its various services.
“Our mission is to work for the cause and care of disadvantaged older persons and to improve their quality of life. To do this, it is as important for us to ensure that we serve our beneficiaries and donors equally well,” said Anup Khosla, Chief Financial Officer, HelpAge India. “IT has enabled improvements in many of our processes and systems, and that’s why it will enable us to serve these important stakeholders more transparently and efficiently. Oracle has played a very crucial role in helping us.”
HelpAge expects the following benefits from the Oracle implementation, including:
- Operating with complete information transparency by being able to seamlessly share data across various business functions – resource mobilization, campaign management, service, operations and finance, this being achieved through the tight integration of Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- An integrated view of donor data that enables effective decision-making by senior management members. Oracle CRM On Demand’s unique pre-built data warehouse capabilities allow users to combine real-time intelligence with deep historical and comparative trend analyses.
- Effective donor management with a 360 degree view of each donor that enables better visibility and monitoring of that donor’s interactions, activities and transactions utilizing Oracle CRM On Demand.
- Securing its web-based portal application and safeguarding against accidental or intentional misuse of the system through the robust security and access control features of Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Improving its financial and programme management capabilities through Oracle E-Business Suite R12 modules like iExpense, Cash Management and Project Management. These help generate time performance reports of collections, expenses, resource mobilization, etc. and also increase faster response to donor queries and service requests like receipt generation or income tax exemption certificate to name a few.